|Our Sales, Service, and Parts departments are OPEN and we are taking a long list of precautions to keep you, and our employees, safe!|
Here at Bustard Chrysler Listowel, we know that having a safe and reliable vehicle is essential to you and your family. We are committed to ensuring that you have a safe vehicle to drive – whether your vehicle requires some maintenance, or you are looking for something new altogether!
We are pleased to announce that our Sales and Service departments are open for business, appointments preferred. We are also offering Parts curbside pickup. Bustard Chrysler is strictly abiding by provincial guidelines for the safe reopening of our dealership and will continue to act on the advice of the provincial government and public health.
If you are in the market for a new vehicle and considering our dealership, we strongly advise that you first use our wide array of online tools to do everything from Appraising Your Trade to Applying for Financing, or submitting an inquiry to our Sales team who are committed to responding to all online and telephone inquiries! Learn more about the benefits of shopping online with Bustard Chrysler Listowel here.
We are making sure to update our Virtual Showroom and have Sales Consultants ready to assist with your research, assisting you with your finance application, and scheduling a safe Minimal-Contact delivery of your new vehicle once our physical showroom re-opens for business. We offer contact-less Service Appointments so that you can have your vehicle serviced without ever stepping foot in our building.
Our Sales Consultants are committed to responding to your online inquiry in a timely fashion and providing as much information as they possibly can from the comfort and safety of their homes. Whether you’re just doing some research, or looking to purchase a specific vehicle, our New and Used Vehicle DIGITAL Showrooms are open for business.
Bustard Chrysler Listowel’s Sales Department is open Monday-Thursday, 9:00-7:00, and Friday & Saturday 9:00-5:00. Our Service Department is open Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:00, appointments preferred. Our Parts Department is open and available for curbside pickup from 8:00 am through 4:00 pm. Appointments will be prioritized for emergency, commercial, and delivery drivers in order to ensure Health Care Professionals and Emergency Responders, and Essential Service Workers have safe and reliable transportation. Please call us at (519) 291-1900 for more information.
Visiting our store for your Sales or Service Appointment is going to be a little bit different moving forward, and subject to change regularly. Out of an abundance of caution, Bustard Chrysler Listowel will be taking the following additional steps to reduce the potential spread and impact of COVID-19 on our customers and staff, including, but not limited to:
- While we can certainly accept walk-ins, we would prefer you book an appointment in order to visit our Service or Sales Departments. This allows us to stagger appointments to avoid line ups, sanitize high-touch areas regularly, and minimize the number of people at our location at any given time. Call us at (519) 291-1900 to book your appointment, or for more information.
- Employees have been asked not to report to work if they are experiencing any known symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, tiredness, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, dry cough, and/or sore throat. We also ask that customers refrain from booking an appointment if they are exhibiting any of the aforementioned symptoms, in order to ensure the safety of fellow customers and our employees. Customers booking a Sales or Service Appointment will be advised not to visit the dealership if they are exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- The number of employees within our sales, service, and office areas will be limited to ensure we can maintain a 2-meter distance between employees at all times.
- We have deployed hand sanitizer throughout the store and have multiple handwash stations available for both employees and customers.
- Credit card payments will be processed over the phone prior to, or at the time of pickup, wherever possible.
- The store is cleaned continuously throughout the day. Washrooms, break areas, high touch point areas such as light switches, door handles, banisters, tables, telephones, computer accessories, etc., will be cleaned regularly throughout the day. Each employee has access to the materials needed to sanitize their work stations regularly throughout the day and are committed to doing so regularly.
- We have applied accepted physical distancing measures to avoid any direct contact between individuals (handshakes, hugs, etc.) and the required 2-meter distances will be enforced in customer areas with markings and/or Plexiglas.
- When you arrive for your Service Appointment, please park your vehicle in our lot and proceed to our Service Entrance. There is a lock box available outside the door which you can place your keys in, or visit the table inside our entrance to drop off your keys.
- All vehicles in for a service appointment will be sanitized upon arrival, and prior to pick up, by staff wearing PPE. The key, as well as interior and exterior door handle, vehicle’s push-start, touchscreen, steering wheel, shift knobs, e-brake lever, and other critical high-touch touch points immediately in order to protect our staff and fellow customers.
- We are pleased to offer fully contactless service appointments including a complimentary Valet & Vehicle Sanitation Service. Valet drivers in full PPE will pick up your vehicle from your driveway, and it will be returned to your driveway sanitized and serviced. Please speak with our Service Appointment Booking Coordinator for more info!
- If you require an auto part, please visit or call our Parts Department at (519) 291-1906 anytime Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM and we would be happy to assist you in obtaining the required Parts in a timely fashion. All Parts pickups must be paid over the phone prior to pick up. We are pleased to offer Contactless Curbside Pickup to both individual customers and wholesale vendors, and we can accept walk-ins as well. Speak with our Parts Specialists for more information.
- We will maintain a record of all customers and staff in the store at any given time in order to support provincial contact tracing guidelines. If you are visiting for a Test Drive Appointment, we are required to take a photograph of your drivers’ license to keep on record. You will also be required to complete a check in form.
- We ask that all customers with a Sales or Service appointment either wash your hands or apply sanitizer before entering our store. This will also be required after test driving a vehicle.
- At this time, we regret to inform you that Sales Specialists will be unable to join customers on test drives in order to ensure we maintain a safe physical distance.
- All test drive vehicles will be sanitized after every customer visit. The key, as well as interior and exterior door handle, vehicle’s push-start, touchscreen, steering wheel, shift knobs, e-brake lever, and other critical high-touch touch points immediately in order to protect our staff and fellow customers. We will be keeping digital records of vehicle disinfection.
- Should you purchase a vehicle at Bustard Chrysler Listowel, we have a process in place to maintain physical distancing recommendations when you sign your contract and complete any other applicable paperwork. All surfaces will be disinfected regularly, and we will be asking that our customers and staff observe proper hand-washing protocols immediately upon completion of signing.
- All employees involved in the evaluation of a trade appraisal will wear PPE (gloves and face mask) throughout the process and observe proper handwashing protocols immediately following the trade evaluation. Trade-in vehicles will be left idle and locked for 48 hours prior to being disinfected, cleaned, and detailed, prior to going on the lot for sale.
- Upon delivery, your new vehicle will be fully sanitized, including the steering wheel, gearshift, touchscreen, seatbelt buckles, accessories, door and trunk handles, before we provide you with the keys to your new vehicle (which will also be disinfected). During the delivery process, your Sales Specialist will be sure to maintain a 2-meter distance from you. Unfortunately, at this time, we will not be able to physically enter the vehicle and review technical and other features with you, however our staff are happy to provide a full demonstration of the vehicle’s features virtually (IE. Online video, FaceTime, etc.).
- Remote delivery to your home is also possible – just ask our Sales Team for more information!
- PPE (masks and gloves) are available for all staff and customers who would like to wear them, and will be a requirement of staff for specific tasks, IE. Appraisals, disinfecting vehicles, etc.). Sales Specialists will gladly wear PPE during their interactions with customers if so desired by either party.
If you are feeling ill, please stay home. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (519) 291-1900 for more information as to what we are doing to support our staff and customers and ensure their health and safety is the first priority. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates.
Bustard Chrysler Listowel is here to help during this difficult time and will take every step necessary to ensure the safety of our staff, our customers, and their vehicles during the Coronavirus outbreak. We wish you all the best. Stay healthy.
We appreciate your cooperation with the above procedures. We are committed to upholding these processes and doing everything we can to ensure the safety and good health of our employees and customers. We know having a safe and reliable vehicle is essential for you and your family, and our Sales and Service Departments are here for you. Please note, the situation is fluid and changing every day, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we adapt to rapidly changing circumstances.
Here are some tips to keep you and your families safe and reduce the spread of Coronavirus (as recommended by the WHO (World Health Organization):
- Wash your hands regularly with antibacterial soap and water, not just after using the washroom. If you do not have access to soap and a sink, use alcohol-based hand rub and rub it into your hands for 30-60 seconds, until all the alcohol has evaporated.
- Before you eat, wash your hands, or at the bare minimum, use an alcohol-based rub.
- Clean off your cell phone regularly.
- Maintain social distancing and stay 1-2 meters (3-6 feet) away from others, particularly those who are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene.
- Get into the habit of coughing and sneezing into your elbow as opposed to your hands.
- If you have a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention early. If you think you have Coronavirus, call Telehealth at 1 (866) 797-0000.
NOTE: The above does not constitute medical advice, but is based on WHO recommendations.